Sunday 14 February 2010

Grime Crew



Taken from the following CD (if you are a grime fan, you will like this mixtape):

DOWNLOAD: Creeper Volume 1

In a slightly more up-to-date grime news..



P Money and Ghets are going for it. Here's the dubs so far:

P Money war dub

P Money 2nd Dub

Ghetto - Suicide

Ghetto - All Black Winter


P Money is a lot!

Don't let the badboy act fool you, if he could he would perform at the Brits, You went from Ghetto Gospel to Sing Badbadabadaba and you think that's sick? If I was the engineer I woulda unplugged ya headphones, locked of the G5 and your mixer and said I aint recording this shit....Man are like argh u dissed it, I had the scene on lock, I rinsed it, your marrying the game, but I'm beating it everyday and I aint even lipsed it..

And check this photo from one of the most important supporters of grime music - Rhythm Division record shop, Bow, E3.

No comments:

Post a Comment